Certificates of Deposit
Investing for Your Future
If you are looking for a low-risk investment, our Certificates of Deposit (CD) offer guaranteed yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. Wolverine Bank offers Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, from 30 days to 10 years, providing you with the flexibility to manage your investments. Each is designed with a particular goal in mind.
Our CDs provide the following benefits:
- Terms from 30 days to 10 years
- Minimum opening balance requirements as low as $500
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Automatic renewal certificates
- Interest payment options: monthly, quarterly, or at maturity
- Interest may be credited to certificate account, deposited into another account or sent by check on a monthly, quarterly or at term basis.
Guaranteed Raise Certificates
Our Guaranteed Raise CD provides you with an alternative to traditional CDs by offering three guaranteed rate increases, over a three-year period, and the flexibility to withdraw funds after each 12-month interval with no penalty. This investment offers the security of fixed interest rates with penalty free withdrawal options.
Advantages of our Guaranteed Raise CD include:
- Minimum opening balance requirement of $1,000
- Rate increases each year guaranteed
- Flexibility to withdraw funds after each 12-month interval with no penalty
- If market rates increase, you can withdraw your money at the end of each 12-month period and place it into a higher rate product.
- If market rate decreases, you keep your money in the Guaranteed Raise CD and your rate increases.
If you are interested in a CD rate, you can request a rate quote today from one of our Deposit Specialist or call (800) 968-4280 for more information.